<< Back to Job Listings
Route Sales Assistant- Columbus, OH
How would you like to earn $500/week plus commission at a great company with a great culture? This is your opportunity to make a difference every day! We have opportunities to grow and advance, weekends off, and free pizza for you and your family!
The Britt Hunt Company, LLC, the largest regional distributor of Hunt Brothers® Pizza (www.tbhc.com), is currently seeking a Route Sales Assistant for our Columbus, OH team. Position hours are full-time, 4 days/week.
What you are trusted with:
• Lead or assist other team members in opening new store locations.
• Provide training to store employees on operating our turn-key program and promoting Hunt Brothers products.
• Assist Account Managers in running routes, unloading product, servicing stores in their absence, and other service-related duties
• Build positive customer relationships
• Provide excellent customer service by supplying customers with product deliveries
• Resolve customer problems
• Communicate pertinent information to the appropriate team member
Required Skills and Knowledge
What makes you successful:
• Positive “Can Do’ Attitude
• High degree of professionalism, organization and time management skills.
• Basic computer skills; able to operate a handheld point of sale device
• High School diploma
• 1-3 years of route sales, supervisory, or management experience
• Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
• Ability to pass a drug test, criminal background check with a CLEAN driving record
• Ability to pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
• Ability to load and unload up to 75 lbs. of product safely and move the product inside the customer’s store.
• Proven history of providing excellent customer service
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
We seek candidates who are passionate about customer service and support our mission to be the best in sales, service, and direct distribution.
What we offer:
• Competitive base pay and commission plan
• Great benefits package including: company-paid training and development
• PTO time
• Safety bonus
• Growth and advancement within
• Comprehensive medical plans
• Free pizza
If you are interested in working with a growing company in a great team environment, we encourage you to apply today!
The Britt Hunt Company, LLC is an equal opportunity, drug free employer.